The Goose Beach Volley-ball Battle of the Bays / 8th MarchBACK TO FUN STUFF
The Goose and their beachside digs are bringing beach volley-ball, beats, beers, sunsets and the best kind of battle of the bays – Eagle Bay Brewing Co vs Lucky Bay Brewery. Happening Thursday 8th March from 5pm
HERES HOW IT WORKS:
They are hosting an open and free to play beach volleyball party. What is a free to play beach volleyball party I hear you say? Great question!
IT INVOLVES THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
– Free volleyball courts & equipment
– Beats on the deck with Roux, Kachina & Salt Tree
– Volunteer referees to help keep score
– Guest breweries – EBBCo & Lucky Bay taking over the taps with their handcrafted brews
– Knockout tournament, prizes & a main event match
– PLUS the chance to add your name on the most prestigious volleyball trophy in existence!
Excited? You should be! So put the call out and assemble your squad; or just fly in solo like the Maverick you are and meet your Goose down on the sand!
Head here for more details. See you there !!