A SUNDAY SESSION WITH FURRY FRIENDS AT THE BALMORALBACK TO FUN STUFF
We got together with the crew from The Balmoral and created a single batch brew of 1,000 litres dedicated to drinking beer in the sunshine on a Sunday with our furry friend’s.
THIS SUNDAY – come along and get acquainted with “The Heir of The Dog”. A medium bodied hoppy lager, loads of tropical fruit and passionfruit on the nose and best enjoyed in the sunshine. Head to the beer garden at The Balmoral from 12 noon, gather the gang (human’s and/or dog’s) all our welcome !!
FUN FOR THE FURRY FRIENDS / In celebration, we will be hosting something special for all our four legged, fury friends! We incourage all doggos & their owners to come down.. There will prizes for ‘BEST DRESSED’ & ‘BEST PERSONALITY’!
FUN FOR THE ADULTS /
– $6 Pints ALL day
– Beer chats with Gerome from Eagle Bay Brewing Co
– Complimentry nibbles from local bakery Green Peas
– Doggo Comp: Winners announced @3pm
– In our Backyard Beergarden – FREE Entry
– Reggae tunes by Chile Con Curly from 2pm
See you there this Sunday !!